Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- ArtEO Photography wishes a gloomy Halloween to everyone! :-S :-D :-O ;-) lnkd.in/dw2SUDpLatest tweet 5 hours ago
- Check out new work on my @Behance portfolio: "Impressions of Istanbul Turkey" bit.ly/1wxuLejLatest tweet 6 days ago
- Anyone having difficulty to get an subscription to #PsPlus in Germany today? Just Me???Latest tweet 4 weeks ago
- Guest blogger: Maria! An insight on “how did the shooting go?”
- Shoot story: A brotherhood portraiture session
- BTS photo shootings (behind the scene) – How Edouard likes his coffee!
- Book review: PLANETES from BIRGIT KRAUSE such a treat!
- The “wardrobe complex” or how to creatively look back. #throwbacktuesday