Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Anyone having difficulty to get an subscription to #PsPlus in Germany today? Just Me???Latest tweet 3 weeks ago
- @PSPlusEU No chance to buy my yearly subscription!? Am I the only one? Please help! http://t.co/aPt9aCwtWPLatest tweet 3 weeks ago
- @PSPlusEU Huge difficulties to get my yearly subscription here. Am I the only one? http://t.co/yGsM4Nig0pLatest tweet 3 weeks ago
- Anyone actually playing Destiny out there? Let me know 😉Latest tweet 1 month ago