Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Good Lunch break everyone! I revamped my website yesterday night. Feel free to have a bite! ;-) art-eo.comLatest tweet 5 days ago
- anyone recommending a good stream to follow the match on Twitter? #GERUSALatest tweet 1 month ago
- Things that saw my camera sensor number 33 #dark #sad #alone #scared #haunted #innerdemons #abandoned… instagram.com/p/pX8bM_Mmvb/Latest tweet 1 month ago
- Things that saw my camera sensor number 32 #kegelbahn #trier #Deutschland #mua #makeup #styling… instagram.com/p/pVYxXiMmnk/Latest tweet 1 month ago
- 10 Things you should stop photographing right now!!
- 5 tips to engage people for street style pictures #photography #streetstyle #trier #luxembourg
- Fashion editorials, a high standard selection juuuust for ya!
- What All Of This Is About
- A photo book about nightmares, knights and hell? Or is it just about a race…