Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 05.22.13 digest – FASHION IS AN ISLAND on photo manipulation, #photoshop craze and the very serious TIMES
- 05.21.13 digest – Back from #holidays with guess what? #b&w #fashion and photo essays
- 05.10.13 digest – #streetstyle #vintage #editorial # spring
- 05.09.13 digest – Browse through a 100 #photobooks for free and features some #hyena of course
- 05.08.13 digest – #pets #love #friendship and of course #nyclubbing for #fashionphotography