Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow www.art-eo.com – The Blog on WordPress.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Back when only the photographer was the photographer
- Bottrop-Ebel depicts your past, just the way you want it to be!
- 04.03.14 digest – #babygiraffes the new Wednesday Adams, #heaven and #supermodel on #horse
- 04.01.14 digest is intended to make you smile
- 03.26.14 Digest #back and blurring all those boundaries