Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow www.art-eo.com – The Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @alexjdsmith: "... I could have built more of a career, but instead I went home and drank coffee and looked out the window.” RIP Saul L…Latest tweet 1 week ago
- According to this chart I m just about to hit the #hdr period. Can't wait...... I have a few tripods already though. http://t.co/gpm2JOVTBKLatest tweet 1 week ago
- Excerpt from last Sunday #photography #ykb #uncanny http://t.co/m2cmKzRcAoLatest tweet 1 week ago
- #instagram on #wp8 it was about time!!! :-sLatest tweet 2 weeks ago
- Just walked in dog poo. Left foot. Is it fine?Latest tweet 2 weeks ago
- Top end portraiture and top end Fashion Nudes… What else?! #photography #vogue #portraits
- 11.06.13 digest – Unicorns taking a bath, meditating cookie monsters and other very serious forms of #photography
- What is fashion editorial photography? (Because you think you know, but you don’t!)
- 5 major tips to take stunning pictures on holidays regardless the type of camera you own!
- #marrakesh #photography set #bts part II