Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Shooting for loonics // #photographer @arteofoto // #styling: Juliane Osten // #mua lamieze //… instagram.com/p/BIUVbQdjL0Q/Latest tweet 11 hours ago
- "Today everything exists to end in a photograph." blog.antonynorthcutt.com/71-2/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- OMG!! What have we done???? HYPER-REALITY youtu.be/YJg02ivYzSs via @YouTubeLatest tweet 2 days ago
- #oldbutgold #ishootfilm with a #hasselblad SHIZEN Collection from Maximilian Weber… instagram.com/p/BIJ_3stD4Sb/Latest tweet 4 days ago
- Rushing through the #souk on #aidelfitr when all shops are closed at the time when the light… instagram.com/p/BIIXbNdDLkh/Latest tweet 5 days ago