Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- "Here's the Science Behind Those Weird Floaters In Your Eyes" popphoto.com/heres-science-…Latest tweet 3 days ago
- #beautiful #beauty @ Saarbrücken instagram.com/p/-d5U98RMoA/Latest tweet 5 days ago
- #ishootfilm #filmisnotdead #hasselblad @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/-d5IWPxMnx/Latest tweet 5 days ago
- #beautiful of course @ Luxembourg, Luxembourg instagram.com/p/-d4tUYxMnU/Latest tweet 5 days ago
- "L’express November 2015 – Soekie Gravenhorst by Emma Tempest" fashioneditorials.com/2015/11/18/lex…Latest tweet 1 week ago