Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Almost done at #villavauban #luxembourg @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/8mv7pwRMn8/Latest tweet 10 hours ago
- Shooting at #villavauban #luxembourg @ Villa Vauban instagram.com/p/8kUVV2RMo_/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- Outtake from last Sunday series shot at #villavauban in #luxembourg @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/8h1ROSxMlJ/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- A last #bloom before the cold @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/8Xixk4xMnz/Latest tweet 6 days ago
- #Polaroid madness ongoing @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/8Nj4sLRMte/Latest tweet 1 week ago