Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- First outtake of our work in progress series with serious crew: Model katkiddo from giainstyle… instagram.com/p/BYEIwZ9jU7S/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- Outtake of our work in progress series with serious crew: Model katkiddo from giainstyle… instagram.com/p/BYDOI9xjS9_/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- First outtake of our work in progress series with serious crew: Model katkiddo Stylist… instagram.com/p/BYA9jrtDZVu/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- Details... @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/BXr4RG3DHWo/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- wbkruhackebeiltoni for fraeulein_oder_wunder and her project "L.A. Saharienne- Follow me into… instagram.com/p/BXPe-iDjP-D/Latest tweet 3 weeks ago