Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/23AjXqxMin/Latest tweet 5 days ago
- #sake barrels in #tokyo instagram.com/p/22eT_eRMhq/Latest tweet 6 days ago
- Beware this stream contains hot steamy #travelporn 😆 #kyoto #flitterwochen #japan @ 京都駅 (Kyoto Sta.) instagram.com/p/2xb9xURMnp/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- Some analogue portraits behind #trier station #hasselblad #ishootfilm instagram.com/p/2nvIfgRMle/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/2g8nGGxMoZ/Latest tweet 2 weeks ago