Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Old but gold #analog #fashion shot in #trier through #hasselblad500cm for modedesign_trier withe… instagram.com/p/BR76YAADrZ4/Latest tweet 16 hours ago
- Old but gold #analog #fashion shot in #trier through #hasselblad500cm for modedesign_trier withe… instagram.com/p/BR6IdEWj0Qn/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- #analogfeatures #mediumformat through a #hasselblad500cm instagram.com/p/BR2o1qZDd1A/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- No comment instagram.com/p/BR0MA-QDsgq/Latest tweet 3 days ago
- "We say goodbye" to celiafr.hlich wo darkened an insane quantity of AgNO3 with me in her last… instagram.com/p/BRylakuDIje/Latest tweet 4 days ago