Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- We enjoyed quality lunch break with @sun_official in #luxembourg @ Buvette instagram.com/p/5wtHxhxMgX/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/5wqZIExMsb/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- We would like to give it a serious try! #Tokyo #hasselblad500cm #mariokart @ Porta Nigra instagram.com/p/5tdDy9RMmK/Latest tweet 3 days ago
- RT @ParksideGallery: Just some of the reasons why people love the @portrait_salon show at the moment... http://t.co/Dc5xIb6EPzLatest tweet 4 days ago
- I Wander Who Lucia and Paula are. An I wonder if Jhon y Eriana are still together. #barcelona… instagram.com/p/5q00c1RMnQ/Latest tweet 4 days ago