Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Spring #glitch @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/BGEHsIHxMvb/Latest tweet 17 hours ago
- "Mali Koopman by Annemarieke van Drimmelen for M Le Monde May 2016" # #feedly fashioncopious.com/article/index.…Latest tweet 6 days ago
- "Cristina Coral Conceptual Photography" # #feedly trendland.com/cristina-coral…Latest tweet 6 days ago
- Looking for #ledzeppelin @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/BFvYwBlxMgM/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo @ Luxembourg instagram.com/p/BFs2sOtRMtg/Latest tweet 1 week ago