Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- 30 Under 30, The real deal: Women Photographers | LensCulture lensculture.co/1eB2U6ELatest tweet 5 hours ago
- The voodoo about to happen! #development #filmisnotdead #ishootfilm http://t.co/57M0CniSerLatest tweet 6 hours ago
- Another #bts outtake from Sunday's #fotoshoot in #Briey #citeradieuse #lecorbusier @fauveaurore @… instagram.com/p/2QXzDexMpz/Latest tweet 7 hours ago
- @MickinzG what's wrong with the kiwis not loving them?Latest tweet 18 hours ago
- Heute Fotoshooting in FR in #LeCorbusier Gebäude. #Hasselblad & #Portra machen Spaß @HasselbladDE @KODAKMOMENTS_de http://t.co/9099sh0ppTLatest tweet 18 hours ago