Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Berlin - Dahlem - Botanische Garten Question to my #photographer friends: In low light but colourful… instagram.com/p/zwZBIPRMtS/Latest tweet 15 hours ago
- "Fanny Fanny" (complete series made in Luxembourg and available in the bio link) #fashionshoot… instagram.com/p/zt1te7RMhF/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- Saturday is negative scanning day 😊 #ishootfilm #hasselblad #portrait instagram.com/p/zpUs3mRMu-/Latest tweet 3 days ago
- Collection"fight club" from Simone Bayer - This was shot in one of the many #Trier car parks on a… instagram.com/p/zmFtwMRMiO/Latest tweet 4 days ago