Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- I've been working in the last week for a new #luxury handmade #handbag label in their #porto… instagram.com/p/BNoVLLtjARc/Latest tweet 1 hour ago
- Just posted a video instagram.com/p/BNaE9WHjFCg/Latest tweet 5 days ago
- RBnB with a view with lola_von_rhein @ Porto, Portugal instagram.com/p/BNYy9AtjXdk/Latest tweet 6 days ago
- Un homme marche les yeux fermés, il porte la nuit et le silence en lui est une forêt. With… instagram.com/p/BNRl16fDgRY/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- Being the Sun @ Berlin, Germany instagram.com/p/BNQ-dfeDmKU/Latest tweet 1 week ago