Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Im not afraid to close my eyes - celiafr.hlich / #berlin #mediumformat #kodakportra @ Berlin,… instagram.com/p/BPZnbPZjQUN/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- The mannequin challenge, the real deal! @joshsengespeick modedesign_trier @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/BPVKzAYD5Gu/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- On the top of our world for celiafr.hlich #hasselblad500cm #kodak #portra400 @ Berlin, Germany instagram.com/p/BPR7N5ijJx3/Latest tweet 4 days ago
- @Mathilde_Sln apparemment alerte levée... à confirmerLatest tweet 3 weeks ago
- The calm before the handcrafted handbag storm. In Porto with sandervonrhein @ Luxembourg instagram.com/p/BN19ug6juYw/Latest tweet 1 month ago