Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- @CaseyNeistat New attempt for cigarette wine glass trick today?Latest tweet 1 day ago
- We're like... We're like... We're like hypnotized! @ trier instagram.com/p/4qeaWvxMsJ/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/4oh5wKRMnF/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- We stay calm and keep on shooting. instagram.com/p/4n2ohKRMg1/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- We miss #Japan instagram.com/p/4ixCxgxMiG/Latest tweet 4 days ago