Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Been there done that 📸 Annonceur: Luxemburger Wort Campagne: Einfach matschwätzen Le Wort à la conquête des générat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Latest tweet 1 month ago
- RT @sci_lux: Hanna's smiling so much just because @Sdsteen said something funny😉 🎙️Listen to how the #SciLux #podcast came to be: https://t…Latest tweet 1 month ago
- RT @sci_lux: The 1st episode powered by @ResearchLux is there for you to enjoy! Listen to @kathrynhadler from @ESRIC_lu talk about #SpaceRe…Latest tweet 1 month ago
- RT @NASA: This Webb caught a giant space tarantula! 🕸️ Take a moment to stare into thousands of never-before-seen young stars in the Tara…Latest tweet 2 months ago
- @AlexandraDelbot @lamethodeFC Félicitations et à bientôt ✌️Latest tweet 3 months ago