Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- You use glass mirrors to see your face; you use works of art to see your soul. #analogfeatures… instagram.com/p/BE5aUcuxMqU/Latest tweet 11 hours ago
- #nofilter #availablelight #hasselblad @ Luxembourg instagram.com/p/BE2woGyRMhh/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- Creativity is intelligence having fun :) #analogfeatures #kodak #hasselblad #grunge #ishootfilm… instagram.com/p/BE0KvvVRMqt/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- FAITH - #analogfeatures through a #hasselblad500cm viewfinder. #nofilter #availablelight… instagram.com/p/BExozmmRMpM/Latest tweet 3 days ago
- "How-To: Create Surreal Milk Bath Photography" popphoto.com/how-to-create-…Latest tweet 5 days ago