Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- #pose #luxembourg #metz #blogger_lu #blogger_de #saarbruecken #strobist #dark #bw #theater… instagram.com/p/BabAXKRjmaq/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- On-location private shooting with Actor Thomas Peters ( thomas-peters.com) from… instagram.com/p/BaZHyQEjAqk/Latest tweet 3 days ago
- On-location private shooting with Actor Thomas Peters ( thomas-peters.com) from… instagram.com/p/BaYkhKJjE3L/Latest tweet 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/BZ0JTLijwx5/Latest tweet 2 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/BZ0JCKgjR3M/Latest tweet 2 weeks ago