Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- She sat there and the light fell on her like this all building was built to host this event, to make… instagram.com/p/7E8t1WxMgh/Latest tweet 1 hour ago
- Missing the personal projects season. #photoshoot #ishootfilm @ Tufa Designmarkt instagram.com/p/7CcSwMRMqt/Latest tweet 1 day ago
- Outtake from katzeandme collection @ Lüneburg, Germany instagram.com/p/66_Vp5xMvv/Latest tweet 3 days ago
- #yolo @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/64CRA8RMmf/Latest tweet 5 days ago
- Shooting tip: Right when the beloved bride to be (she still has a couple of minutes left before being… instagram.com/p/61heT4RMsk/Latest tweet 6 days ago