Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Trippin' @ 1535 Creative Hub instagram.com/p/BKyFFBYDbiw/Latest tweet 2 days ago
- One play a day, keeps the doctor away! A Midsummer Night's Dream #trier #theater #shakespeare @… instagram.com/p/BKv4G72Dg2F/Latest tweet 3 days ago
- Back in the days when the planes and the cars where awesome:) @ Aéroport du Luxembourg instagram.com/p/BKkmEoTguUg/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- My show "CONFLUENCES" is still on display at #citeradieuse #lecorbusier in Briey till the 23rd… instagram.com/p/BKki0Mlj7TS/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- My show "CONFLUENCES" is still on display at #citeradieuse #lecorbusier in Briey till the 23rd… instagram.com/p/BKkisE1jI6O/Latest tweet 1 week ago