Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- @voguemagazine Notre-Dame has been a symbol of the beauty and history of Paris for generations. Today, the iconic s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Latest tweet 4 days ago
- Clifford Coffin 1948. à Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/BwTqdwYnfcQ/…Latest tweet 4 days ago
- @sleekmag 💔 . Jean-Paul Belmondo between takes during the filming of Breathless by Jean-Luc Godard, 1960 . Photogra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Latest tweet 4 days ago
- @lofficielparis #PARIS - “L'architecture est le grand livre de l'humanité, l'expression principale de l'homme à ses… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Latest tweet 4 days ago
- Always fascinating to see how the use of studio strobes seem to bend reality to create pictures which look so aweso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Latest tweet 3 weeks ago