Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @beninijulian: About yesterday. #Shooting during the Konvergenz organized by @arteofoto & @artivistdee 📸🙏🏻… instagram.com/p/BJZ3LYggsJz/Latest tweet 12 hours ago
- RT @locusapien: #VSCOCam #p3top #🇩🇪 Kovergenz organized by @arteofoto and @influxence. from Sunday with love @… instagram.com/p/BJeuZnag0eL/Latest tweet 12 hours ago
- RT @otechnoloji: Constance. #portrait Thx @artivistdee aka @influxence and @arteofoto for a nice Sunday… instagram.com/p/BJfQEZ0ggVP/Latest tweet 12 hours ago
- RT @beninijulian: Konvergenz event by @arteofoto X @artivistdee was really cool! 🙌🏻📸❤️ #photographer #naturallight… instagram.com/p/BJf52MTgjzb/Latest tweet 12 hours ago
- @lademiddel We've seen Aeronauts on sale online from external parties. Did our preorders at Thisbookistrue already went for shipping?Latest tweet 12 hours ago