Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- Collaboration with etoilemodels and sohotrier. #model karen.reichelt wearing @msgm_ overall.… instagram.com/p/BTOZ8m5DGI-/Latest tweet 20 hours ago
- Old but gold @ Trier, Germany instagram.com/p/BSvIw6Ijqmg/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- laurajulia.kartheiser shining on #kodaktmax through a #hasselblad500cm viewfinder @ Luxembourg,… instagram.com/p/BSsoJoBDvTX/Latest tweet 1 week ago
- Soon there again for a re-loaded shooting. #hasselblad500cm #mediumformat #filmphotography @… instagram.com/p/BSrFTDgjP0E/Latest tweet 2 weeks ago
- Blowing some minds today with #model helen_mertes and tinasifferath_mua brilliantly piloting the… instagram.com/p/BSmNy93DTgj/Latest tweet 2 weeks ago