Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
Here is your daily digest served on the plate!
Today picks are ANONYMOUS, THE VOGUE PARIS MARCH 2013 and HESITATING BEAUTY.
WHAT A MARVEL! Burn! Knows like no others how to please my eyes with those regular eye-candies… Travel along with me through this series.
sofía lópez mañán – anonymous
Editorial with a heart, follow the white rabbit! (I m defo going to steal a few ideas there)
Kati Nescher Enchants the City for Vogue Paris March 2013 by Glen Luchford
Highly recommended books:
REVIEW: Joshua Lutz – “Hesitating Beauty” (2012)
Decline of the analog photography, a very cool and nostalgic project:
The Decline of Analog Photography Seen Through Pictures
And a last marvel discovered yesterday through the Dashwood books fan page:
I hope you will enjoy it!
- Follow Arteo – The Blog on WordPress.com
- FW 18/19 Campaign for sandervonrhein #paris in thebureau.workspaces… instagram.com/p/Biv4ORrl4L5/…Latest tweet 1 week ago
- FW 18/19 Campaign for sandervonrhein #paris in thebureau.workspaces… instagram.com/p/Biv38c6FU2O/…Latest tweet 1 week ago
- Throwback Editorial published in @hufmagazine… instagram.com/p/Bipb5EJlLG8/…Latest tweet 1 week ago
- Throwback Editorial published in @hufmagazine… instagram.com/p/BipbuumF1-2/…Latest tweet 1 week ago
- Throwback with prisnmrk @margearitea and her collection in… instagram.com/p/BipbQMoFTq8/…Latest tweet 1 week ago